Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Spread Sunshine Cards

I have to say that distress inks are my favorite thing to create with. I inked these backgrounds with different shades of blue before going in with the yellow and the orange for the stencil sun rays. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp that I curved on the acrylic block before stamping it with black ink. I've had to use Memento tuxedo black ink lately because my favorite black ink by Hero Arts is drying up. I wonder if it is because I'm in the basement where it is cold. Or it could be that I just use it all the time. Anyway, the flowers, buttons, eyelets, rhinestones and brads have different manufacturers. There's even an upcycled hair thingy in there.








Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sunshine they certainly are, love them.
Faith
x