Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Bloom Flower Card

My card today is for my monthly ATC swap and the theme is flowers. The patterned paper is by Making Memories. I punched out the patterned paper and also a piece of yellow fun foam with a  the scallop circle punch by Stampin Up. I adhered the patterned paper to the foam and then to the brown cardstock. The foam layer gives some dimension between the patterned paper and the cardstock. The patterned paper has been inked with distress ink and then dusted with gold Perfect Pearls. 

I found some stamps in my stash. The first is a rounded stamp with the word bloom and the second is a small dragonfly. I stamped both with brown Stampin Up ink. The word bloom is stamped around the scallop circle four times. I couldn't believe how perfectly it covered the outside of the circle. The gold flower is by Recollections.



Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful ATC, great flower and yes the bloom is perfectly placed, well done.
Faith
x